Full version of my beauty quiz!

Hiya!

It has been a while since my last post,and I've really missed sharing my experiences with you. However, lately I have been preparing for all the Summer Term tests my school has throw at us; I have just finished a Maths exam which determines what sets I'll be put into next year. 

Furthermore,I had promised previously that I'd be posting the second half of this quiz. BUT, I figured it would make more sense if I merged the questions and answers together in one post- don't blame me for the length of this post!

For a long time, I've thought about what I've wanted to focus this post on. Brainstorming a quiz for this week really was unexpected. I was reading a book based upon personality quizzes. And that's when I came up with a idea to conjure a beauty quiz. One thing from the book I'd read that stood out to me was how most quizzes form around one good outcome. Kind of like the Three Bears tale, if you mainly choose A results you're too this or if you mostly get result C then you too that. Therefore, I really wanted my quiz to stand out and have a variety of outcomes.

1.   Which  colours from the ones selected  suit you the  best?

A. Baby Blue
B. Fern Green
C. Hot Pink
D A variety of colors suit me
E. NONE of the above

2. Which beauty product from the following can you not live without?

A. Lipstick
B. Mascara 
C. Nail Varnish
D. Concealer
E. I can live without makeup.

3. Which of the below are your favorite NATURAL makeup brand?


A. RMS Beauty

 B. BareMinerals
C. Ecco Bella
D. I do not wear natural makeup therefore,I   do not have a specific favorite natural makeup brand.
E. Other natural makeup brand

4. How often do you apply makeup


A. Daily
B. Most often
C. Quite often
D. A few times a month
E. Once every year



5. Out of the chosen, which beauty blogger/vlogger publishes the best beauty posts( I cannot blame you for not choosing)


A. Daisy Chain (http://daisysteenbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/)


B. Zoe Sugg www.zoella.co.ukhttps://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390 


C. Vanessa (http://bonbonsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/)

                                                                                                                      photo 314190_514692658544924_1516413334_n-1_zpsaa5d6f2b.jpg

D. Samantha Maria (http://www.samanthamariaofficial.com/search/label/Beauty)


E.Shirley's Wardrobe http://shirleyswardrobe.com/category/beauty                                                                    


Do YOU believe beauty and cosmetics are  important nowadays? If so, why?

A. To make us all look BEAU-TI-FUL!

B. It gives people self-confidence and highers self esteem
C. Reflects our personalities and our style
D. I don't really know why beauty and cosmetics are so important?
E. Personally, I do not think beauty and cosmetics are important,it's a waste of money.

And finally...

If you were allowed to create a beauty brand, what products would you create?
A. A lipgloss flavor 
B. Highlighter/blusher
C. Perfume
D. A variety of beauty products
E. An original foundation colour


Answers...

I must say it had taken me quite some time to figure out the answers to this quiz as I really wanted to spread the quiz outcomes to as many people as possible rather than to certain people with certain personalities. Without further ado...

If for this quiz,you received mostly As,your personality is very girlie-orientated (well at least you've answered the questions that way). Wearing makeup which suits you and choosing specific branded beauty products is a no-brainer. However, behind your application of lipstick,blusher and mascara, is a beautiful person who looks just as good without any makeup. After all, beauty isn't JUST skin-deep. If you don't believe me, click here!

If you commonly received B's, you are quite neutral and open-minded when it comes to beauty and cosmetics.You know when makeup is needed and when its unnecessary. However, go bold and think outside the box, possibly changing your skincare routine or perhaps try a different makeup product. Be adventurous!

For frequently receiving C, you have natural beauty. You do not require a large amount of makeup to look pretty. You see the very positive side to beauty and cosmetics and you are very happy with your appearance. My advice: Keep up your positivity!

If you received mostly Ds, your beauty options are varied and interesting. Your style is very unique from others. Despite this, your style isn't known by anyone except yourself. Even though you vary your options, there are certain aspects within beauty and cosmetics which you have not yet come across. This is totally fine. It's only when you eventually find something that you know what it is! As you discover new elements within the beauty industry and makeup brands, will your options mature and shape into a original style. 


For receiving E frequently, your interest in beauty is quite small. In your daily life, makeup is very limited within that as you do not show neither an interest or appreciation for makeup.Try to see your outcome as: At least I do not overthink my appearance too much or care so much about makeup.

Hope you like my first EVER invented beauty quiz! As I had mentioned at the very beginning of this post, I really have attempted to shape the outcomes in order for them to be targeted to most audiences rather than one specified audience. Even though I have tried, my chosen outcomes still may not describe your personality. Despite this, all outcomes can be adapted and changed to whatever you want. 

BBB xxx


Comments

  1. Hey!

    Adore your self-created quiz. I find it very original and not something you find from many blogger's blog posts. Especially in the beauty category. I was satisfied with my outcome (I had mostly C's). Keep up the good work!

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into beauty but the first makeup palette is so beautiful! those are great colors. I really like your originality btw. never seen a blogger do her/his own quiz
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele.
    https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makeup palette is so beautiful babe...xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts