Spring Morning Skincare Routine 2017

Hey guys!


Lately I've been tuning into what's trending in the Youtubing world of YouTubers(if that makes sense).  To my discovery,I've reviewed and encountered many morning routines, how their day flows etc,etc. This has somehow inspired me to get behind the camera and reveal my morning preferences to you all. This is all new to me and like you, I am exploring the wonders of blogging, YouTube and skincare myself. In my opinion, this all counts as the exploration of beauty. If you find anything that I add to this video useful or amusing, I'll leave links to all the products used. To stop you from waiting....

I start my day by waking up (obviously). This is normally at 6:30 pretty much everyday. This is practical as I  go to bed at 9:30.

For around half an hour, I tend to chill in bed, afterall I'm in  no rush. During this period of time I either read or...yes watch Youtube videos. 

I'm going stop rambling and skip to my skincare products of choice. After breakfast, I chill for a little more and then make up my bed and have a shower. For showering, I use the Simple "Kind-To-Skin" Refreshing Shower Gel,following on with Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Daily Intimate Wash which is for intimate care.

I dry off and make my way to my bedroom. At the moment, I moisturize my skin with Superdrug Vitamin E cream. For my deodrant of choice, I go for the Sanex Advanced 24hr Antiperspirant.

Whlist my deodrant dries, I head back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. In order to keep my skin as natural and clear as possible, my cleansing rountine is very simple.

 I simply splash cold water all over my face, wiping away excess water with Sensitive Complete Cleansing Wipes ,further gently patting dry with cotton wool.  By now I would look like a pale zombie.

 To make me look more awake later on in the day, I lightly moisture my skin with Simple Kind-To-Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer ,going with it all over my face and neck. 

To finish my face, I roll the Boots Botanics Refreshing Eye-Roll On All bright, which targets dark circles and puffiness. It works PERFECTLY with me. It's said to fit all skin types. However, one thing I have learnt from skincare products is never to trust what's said on the packaging-I've learnt this the hard way. 

To go over on all my tiny pimples, I treat them with Body SHOP Tea Tree Oil which smells AMAZING.To be honest, it doesn't have a dramatic effect on my spots. It may soothe a couple odd spots but the real physical change I saw on my face was purely through water. I drink water probably more than 8 times a day which explains my constant trips to the toilet(LOL). Also, by washing my face with water, it has had a dramatic change on my skin, no matter what time of the month it is.

For my lips, I supply them with Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter, moisturizing my hands once again with the Body Shop Shea Whipped Lotion  and I'm done with my morning skin rountie. I like to keep it REALLY nature and especially simple.

Links for skincare products(not for advertising/sponsering purposes):

💙 Simple "Kind-To-Skin" Refreshing Shower Gel

💙 Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Daily Intimate Wash

💙Superdrug Vitamin E cream

💙 Sanex Advanced 24hr Antiperspirant

💙 Sensitive Complete Cleansing Wipes

💙 Simple Kind-To-Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer

💙 Boots Botanics Refreshing Eye-Roll 

💙 Body SHOP Tea Tree Oil 

💙 Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter


Unfortunately, the video I was planning to upload couldn't upload as the vifeo file was over the file limit. As you can imagine, I'm just as disappointed that I can't upload as you may be that you can't see it.Sorry about that.😞😢😢


Thanks for reading  See you soon!

Comments

  1. Hey, Just thought I'd let you know that you can't access the link as the file isn't 'shared' with me.
    x TG
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind, It works now!

      Delete
    2. Hey guys! Due to personal preferences, I had to take down the video. Sorry for any inconvience.

      BBB xxx

      Delete
  2. Very minimalistic skincare routine which I believe everyone's interested in these days. It's a shame about the video,though. 🙁😞

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts